||Recruiting numbers ：
||long term effective
1. According to the company's strategic development goals, research and select the target market, organize the preparation of the annual market development plan, and report to the marketing director for approval;
2. Actively implement the market development plan to expand the company's influence in the market;
3. Collect industry information in a timely manner, track information and changes in the same industry at home and abroad, such as technology, market, etc.;
4. Understand the industry trends, market and product marketing trends, and the status of competitors, organize and analyze various information , File establishment;
5. Unified planning and organization of corporate internal public relations activities, expanding media partnerships, and increasing the market share of corporate products through public relations activities and image communication;
6. Organizing and implementing brand promotion activities to establish corporate product brands in target customer groups The reputation and reputation of the company;
7. Responsible for guiding, managing, and supervising the business work of the staff of the department;
8. Guiding and participating in the training and assessment of the staff of the department.
Job requirements :
1. Bachelor degree or above in marketing, economics, management and other related majors; more than
2.5 years of marketing work experience, more than 3 years of market management experience;
3. Possess professional market knowledge and understand market development trends;
4. Familiar with the company's product technology Knowledge;
5. Have team spirit and good professional ethics.