||Operation/Bank Channel Management Specialist
||Recruiting numbers ：
||long term effective
1. Responsible for the development, docking, communication and follow-up of bank channels, accurate delivery and promotion of the implementation and implementation of bank channel policies.
2. According to the company's business plan and schedule, channel cost and merchant risk control, cooperate with the communication and coordination of operations, technology development, risk control, customer service and other departments, and do a good job in the deployment of internal channels.
3. Responsible for daily transaction monitoring, according to changes in merchant transaction data, timely warning of abnormal transactions, and timely and effective deployment plans based on monitoring reminders to ensure the normal operation of daily transactions.
4. responsible for follow-up and treatment of clients and cardholders end dealings mail
The company stated objectives, the completion of the lead in organizing other related work
1. Have the financial industry channels or risk management experience is a plus
2. a certain Affinity, good teamwork spirit, courage to face pressure and challenges in work, a sense of responsibility, good at learning and specializing
3. Have strong logical thinking ability, can insight into the problems reflected by the data, and put forward reasonable Merchant transaction allocation and channel risk control feasibility plan
4. Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing is preferred